I have been having some techical dificulties with the blogging world!
i hope this doesnt "sound" or look to silly,so here we go!
there is so much to say,so many things that are important and i love
that is hard to choose one for the FIRST post.
I can say for sure that i am enjoying being a mommy and wife, oh and lets
not forget proud owner of the cutest puppy ever! did i also mention the
most silly ?!
i hope this doesnt "sound" or look to silly,so here we go!
there is so much to say,so many things that are important and i love
that is hard to choose one for the FIRST post.
I can say for sure that i am enjoying being a mommy and wife, oh and lets
not forget proud owner of the cutest puppy ever! did i also mention the
most silly ?!
AH HA! There you are! Yes! So cute! The pictures are adorable, and everything looks great! You are shaping up to be a great blogger. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteText me in the morning!
Erin
YEAH! Glad you've joined the bloggers. Now I can check up on you.
ReplyDeleteMine is gilesobserver@blogspot.com
Miss you!